Home About us Our FAQ Local info GIS

What should I do if I think survey markers are wrong?

Start by talking to the surveyor who set the markers. You should find either the surveyor’s name or license number on the markers, but you may need to ask the property owner.

If you don’t agree with the explanation for the survey you may want to hire another surveyor to provide a second opinion. Be sure to let him or her know about your concerns with the adjoining survey.

There is additional information in the FAQ, but if you're not finding the answers
you were looking for please either drop us an email or call.
 We'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

Copyright © 2008